The closest thing to air conditioning that nature offers us.
WHAT IS AEROTHERMIA?
Aerothermal energy is an air conditioning system that is capable of extracting energy from the surrounding air.
This energy is generated naturally, so it is a renewable energy.
The aerothermal machine is capable of heating in winter and cooling any room in summer, in addition to generating domestic hot water. In addition, with a very low consumption and at the same time, in a sustainable way.
- The main advantage of aerothermal energy is that with this technology we can achieve savings of up to 60% compared to other systems.
- It is respectful with the environment by using renewable energy for air conditioning and natural elements such as water or air to transmit heat.
- Low maintenance, since there is no combustion, it does not require as much maintenance as other systems, this being cleaner than the others.
- With the same system we get air conditioning, heating and sanitary hot water.
- Depending on the type of establishment or home, thanks to being very flexible, it can be adapted using various complementary emitters such as underfloor heating, fan coils, radiators, etc …
- They can be installed in many places, adapting in each case such as in kitchens and garages.
On this occasion we installed the aerothermal machine in a cupboard integrated in the kitchen of a central apartment in Valencia (the front cover of the machine has been removed to be able to appreciate it inside).
Aerothermal system installed in a villa on the Alicante coast by Ramirez Renovables that offers heating and air conditioning through underfloor heating and fan coils, as well as domestic hot water, always supported by thermal solar energy.